Sunday, November 20, 2011

WINNING :)

Phew.. I feel 100% better. We are almost DONE painting the babys room!! I am SO SO SO happy :) & boy does it look sharp!!!!! I think we are going to have to buy another gal. of paint--There isnt too much paint left, but there is some touching up we need to do & the 2nd coat isn't all the way done yet.. BUT, it is coming along!!!! *pics to come* Now that we are (pretty much) done with the paint. When Lucas' mom & dad come to town, all we need to do is remove the base boards, paint them white & lay down the hardwood floors!!!!!! Makes me SO happy!!!!!!!!! THEN once that gets done, we can clean out this living room & deocrate for Christmas!!!! Only 32-39 more days until the baby gets here.. I can't wait.. it's finally all coming together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment