Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nothing new....

Nothing really new.. Still growing.. still crazy.. and still not eating as much, But I am getting a little better at it :)
Since I really have anything new to "report" I thought I'd fill out one of these question thingys that most people do.. Here it goes:
How far along: 13wks 6days
How big is baby: the size of a peach :)
Total weight gain/loss: as of my last drs appt (3wks ago) I've lost 4lbs
Maternity clothes: eh.. not really, more like sundress & sweats :)
Sleep: I just started sleeping well.. and sleeping til 1030 in the morning!
Movement: I think I felt a flutter the other day.. but, who knows? ;)
Mood: mostly cranky. Still not excited about this whole "changing looks/body" thing.
Food Cravings: Mashed potatoes..
Things that make me barf: Chinese & this amazing pasta.. It's so good going down, not to much coming up ;)
Symptoms: Very Sleepy.. the back of my legs hurt... & sometimes my back..
Gender: More then likely a boy.. Healthy is what I'm really pushing for :)
and that's about it! We are going out of town for the weekend-then comes the next dr's appt! YAY! I can't wait to hear the heart beat again.. I always get nervous about a week before the appt...!!! After this appt, and we get the "everything looks good" from the dr, we are going to start cleaning out Delilahs room & get ready for baby!!!
I'm not going to post a pic of me this week.. Doesn't sound very flattering to me at this moment.. So, instead I am going to leave you with a cute little 'Pregnancy Cartoon'. :)

**adding more.. this blog was kinda boring, so I thought I'd show y'all what we have in mind for the baby room..

1) if its a boy, Lucas gets to pick the name & the room.. I'll tell ya the name later.. in the mean time, here is a pic of a room... Arrrrgh ;)

2)if its a girl, I get to pick the name & the room.. again, I'll tell ya the name later.. in the mean time, here is a picture of what I'd like to do.. :)THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment