Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Almost there...

(almost) 6wks down & 6 more to go. Can't wait to go back to work.. :) !!
We did find a sitter.. I'm not going back to work til' March 5th... So hopefully there will still be an opening for Aniston!! :) We really like the new sitter--she actually lives across the street from an Officer Friend & he spoke very highly of them (I had my brother check!) !!!!

Thankfully, Aniston is 6wks old & not in High School. Poor thing.. has acne all over her face & chest and has dry skin on her ears/behind her ears AND has cradle cap.. The dry skin/Cradle cap is starting to go away.. but the acne... not so much... Its all apart of it..

poor baby :(

Mom & Dad were here (and still are-YAY!) this weekend. I've said it before & I'll say it til' I'm blue in the face, I love when they are here!!! They helped my sister move out of her old apartment, into the new apartment--and of course hung out with us :) My mom and I have been trying to figure out how we are going to do Anistons room. I knew I wanted to do an owl theme-But, I didn't really want to do the whole Babies R Us/Target Owl thing. I have plenty of Owl Pictures & Lucas is going to draw a tree on the wall.. so we figured we would stick with the pink/blue/green colors.. Lets just say-It's going too look AMAZING..
Here is a sneak peak of what we have.... & a pic of the mirrors lucas painted for me :) Mom will have to take the fabric home & sew it together....

I can't wait for them to move down here.
Another milestone this week.. we have mastered the swing.. wahoooo!!!

we have also mastered sleeping in the crib :) Its taking a little bit of an adjustment.. but we are getting there! She also slept 4 1/2 hrs lastnight !!!

What else happened this weekend.. Oh Yah.. Lucas dressed Aniston....

for those of you who dont know.. I am a Colts Fan (Peyton Manning..) and Lucas is the Patriots Fan (he loves Tom Brady..)... Well, look who is one-step closer to the Super Bowl.. oh brother.... ;)

Thats it for the week.. Mama T & Mike are coming down this weekend.. Lucas' 31st BDay is in 2 weeks & then Super Bowl is the weekend after that... Busy Busy Busy... ;)

Happy Baby.... Sad Baby.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz this is one of my favorite blogs so far!!!!! You and Lucas are AWESOME parent's!!! Mike and I are so very proud of you both! Aniston is doing great too!!! She is SO beautiful!!!!! Granpa & Granma T & Sable can't wait to see you all this weekend! I want to be there right NOW!!!!! lol......I know it's hard to see your mom & dad have to leave TN but hopefully it won't be alot longer before they can be closer!!!!
    I love you honey!!!!! Mama T

    ReplyDelete