Saturday, September 10, 2011

New, New, NEW :)

Whats New? Well.. My sister got a new kitty :) She got her from the Shelter! She is super cute! black & wht w/blue eyes! She had many names to begin with-But, I believe Marley Meow Meow is the keeper :)
Isnt she a cutie? She is only 2 months old & she is a NUT ;)!!! It's nice to have someone keep my sister in line while we are all @work ;) ;)
What else is new.. Oh Well, Lucas got his dads truck :) Mike got a new Ford F150 & was nice enough to give us his old truck! It's a 1988 Toyota. PERFECT for what we need right now. Now that we have the truck we can finish cleaning out the babys room & clean out the garage!! I am super excited! The sooner we clean out the room, the sooner we paint, the sooner we get to put everything in there! Lucas' Mom & Dad are also going to buy us the crib we want!!! :) Its a 4 in 1 crib! I am SO excited!
This is the new truck:
this is the new 'driveway' BEFORE:
and this is the AFTER
here is the truck in the new spot:
week 24 is here :) yippeee!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Liz! You have had a crazy week that's for sure! I am still hoping someone with a kind heart will turn up with news of Sampson! I know T.J. appreciates all you, Lucas, Muri and your Grandma have done to try to find him!
    Poor Muri! I sure hope the Kitty does get better soon! I do think it's a shame that the shelter didn't do more to ensure that their animals are WELL before putting them up for adoption! But I'm sure Muri really is thankful to have you there to help/support her!
    Now for the new Baby! The pictures are awesome! I love seeing that look on your and Lucas' faces while holding her! She is beautiful!!! It won't be long before you two have your own little miracle! And Granma T can't wait!!!!!
    The truck: Well enough said! lol.....Seriously, I'm so glad we were able to give it to you guys! It has it's quirks, but it keeps on going! lol.......You let me know when you are ready to pain and I'll be there with my brushes and rollers and paint!!! lol........
    I love you honey and am so thankful to have you in our lives! You are a superb addition to our little family!
    Thanks for the blog too! I enjoy reading about your week! It always brings a smile to my face to read your progress with the pregnancy and your day to day lives! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Mama T

    ReplyDelete